Sunday 20th December at 7.30pm
in the Car Park at Croxley Danes School
There is no pedestrian access to this event. This is a drive-in only event with spaces for 35 cars in total. Booking is essential; please email Pammy for reservations - please state the number of people coming in your vehicle. Each car can only contain members from one household/support bubble. We look forward to welcoming you to this event.
Drive in Carols - Additional Information and Regulations
- Permission for this event has been granted by Croxley Danes School, Croxley Parish Council and Three Rivers District Council.
- A Comprehensive Risk Assessment including COVID secure measures is in place.
- This is a ‘Drive-In’ only event. There will be no pedestrian access.
- Please try to fill your car with as many members of your household/support bubble as wish to attend.
- Do not attend if you have recently tested positive for COVID or have symptoms such as a high temperature, new continuous cough or loss of sense of taste or smell.
- Marshals will direct cars to park in alternate parking spaces.
- Due to us being in Covid Tier 3, attendees must remain inside their vehicle at all times. Please obey instructions given by the marshals at all times.
- Please remain at least 2m from other household groups at all times.
- Singing IS permitted while wearing a face mask, maintaining a distance of 2m and not directly facing one another.
- The music group and speakers will remain 3m from the congregation during the service (a larger distance as they will be facing the congregation).
- This is an outdoor event, please dress warmly.
- There are no toilet facilities available, the event will last about 1 hour.
- Single-use song-sheets will be issued, which carry a copy of this information / regulations
- You may wish to bring a torch / headtorch to assist in reading the song sheet.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on the site.
- Readers and others are requested NOT to touch the microphone or mic stand. Speak clearly into the microphone from about 30cm, the sound man can adjust the volume.
- A first-aid station and first-aider are available throughout the event, including PPE (personal protective equipment).
- At the end of the event the marshals will direct cars to exit in an orderly fashion, please await instructions from the marshals.
- There is no charge for this event, and no collection will be taken. If you wish to make a donation please see the Giving Page on our church website.
- Most importantly we hope you enjoy this opportunity to sing carols and hear again the message of hope and love that Christmas brings.
- For other events happening at Croxley Green Baptist Church this Christmas, please Click Here.